Monday 7 December 2015

Review: Final Debt (Indebted #6) & Indebted Epilogue (Indebted #7) by Pepper Winters

Final Debt (Indebted #6)
 
*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Wow! Wow! Wow! I've been sitting here, wondering how on earth I'm ever going to be able to put my thoughts and feeling to paper... To even come remotely close enough to expressing how much I've adored this book, the Final Debt. How do I adequately describe the sorrow, terror and hope that's been fluttering around like a flight of butterflies that have taken up residence in my stomach? I don't think I can find the right words but I've given it my best shot.
If you've read the previous 5 books in this series, you'll have been perched on the edge of you seat anxiously waiting to see if and how things can progress from where they were left off. If you haven't read them....where the hell have you been? Get reading!
There are so many answers provided in this book but along with those answers comes the true devastation that while the final debt looms over the horizon, there's a deep pit threatening that maybe it just can't be avoided any longer.
Nila is swept away by the two worst people she could possibly be forced to accompany and it seems there is little hope. She learns so much but can she ultimately teach them a lesson or are they untouchable?
I've waited throughout the series for something to happen, a comeuppance of some sort and honestly, an audible cheer of "Yes!" escaped me when it finally did. Euphoria! While there's more than one of these moments throughout book #6, along with that thrill, comes more desolation. Even when things look like they might turn out the way I (the reader) want them to - wills them to - there's more wreckage around the corner.
This books has put me through an emotional rollercoaster that's had me feeling utter joy, faith that maybe things will work out and absolute annihilation when they don't. I've cried both tears of exhilaration and tears of anguish.
I haven't read the Epilogue yet - released as book #7 - but its open on my kindle, waiting to be read. I'm not sure my poor heart can take much more but I'm compelled and addicted to this story.
I honestly can't recommend this book or series highly enough. It's an absolute masterpiece!
 
Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer
 
 
The Last Book in the New York TImes Bestselling Dark Romance Series. Where love tries to triumph and darkness continues to reign....

“I’m in love with her, but it might not be enough to stop her from becoming the latest victim of the Debt Inheritance. I know who I am now. I know what I must do. We will be together—I just hope it’s on Earth rather than in heaven.”

It all comes down to this.

Love versus life.

Debts versus death.

Who will win?
 
 
 
 
Indebted Epilogue (Indebted #7)
 
*****5 Stars*****
 
 
How can you write a review for an epilogue to one of the most tumultuous series I've read without giving anything away? It's impossible, so I'm not going to.
What I will tell you is that if you haven't read the first six incredibly written books that make up the Indebted series, you are seriously missing out!
They're not for the faint-hearted. They're dark, twisted, gut-wrenching, hopeful, passionate, loving, buoyant, promising and optimistic. They'll take you on an incredible journey, travelling the history of two families, tied together in the cruelest way imaginable.
This, book #7 in the series, is the epilogue and finishes off this part of the series perfectly. I honestly can't go into any details but after reading the first six, you'll definitely want to read Indebted Epilogue.
Pepper Winters is a true wordsmith. A talented author who has the ability to transport you right into her books. You feel every emotion, every ache, every caress. I'd happily devour anything written by this gifted and accomplished lady!
I'm also extremely excited to see that William's story is in the making and I'll be waiting to get my greedy hands on it in Indebted Beginnings.
 
Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer
 
 
INDEBTED EPILOGUE is a bonus book to be read after:
Debt Inheritance
First Debt
Second Debt
Third Debt
Fourth Debt
Final Debt

No information will be given so no spoilers are slipped, but if you enjoyed the Indebted Series, you'll want to read this final edition.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment