Monday 7 December 2015

Review: Lawless (King #3) by T.M. Frazier

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
What on earth is this author trying to do to me. My head has been turned upside down and inside out and my feelings showed when finishing this, all that came from my mouth were an explosion of obscene sweary words that Amazon would never in a million years let me put to print! so yeah you get the jist of how I am feeling.
As you guessed this is Bears story and book 3 in the King Series. As you may well know from the first 2 books Bear has been through some horrendous moments in his life especially after giving up his cut and place in his brutality of a Father’s MC Club. The story flashes back 7 years to when Bear saved a young 10 year old Thia from one of his drunken bummed MC brothers who was trying to hold up the gas station. Thia was smart and sassy mouthed even back then. In order for her to keep quiet Bear gave her a skull ring with a diamond along with a fake promise story and said he owes her one and if she ever needed anything to come find him! What he didn’t anticipate was that she would actually keep him to that and believe every word that he said. Fast forward 7 years and Bear has been in hiding getting drunk and frolicking with random women as it’s just a matter of time before Chop his old man runs him to ground because no man ever gets to leave the MC. This is where Thia gets into trouble and goes looking for him at the MC which was a huge mistake because she has no idea what’s about to happen to her. Can Bear keep her safe from the grasp of evil clutches? Will he fall in love and lead a life of children and white picket fences? Well I don’t want to tell you anymore because I fear spoilers and I hate spoilers so you will just have to inhale it and suck it up like I did as there is far more to the story beyond anything you could imagine.
This author is amazingly talented at writing a good twisty, angsty and turbulent storyline as well as all the hotness thrown in, so much so I want to hunt her down and kiss her before I torture her for more info on the second part of the book which releases next spring. The cover on this book matches Bear perfectly and was all I could imagine as I was reading it. I can definitely say the King Series as a whole is my top books of 2015 and I can’t wait for more.
 
Reviewed by Claire Lamb
 
 
Thia is prim and proper.
Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...

It is necessary to first read King and Tyrant to fully enjoy Lawless.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment