Monday 27 March 2017

Review: Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey

*****5 Stars*****



I always look forward to Ker Dukey's books because I know I am guaranteed a good twisty read and this one didn't stray from that path.

This is book 2 in The Drawn To You series. In the first book everything was hunky Dory for Finn and Antonia then boom the ending took us all by surprise and we were left wanting more. Well this is your more and be prepared because just as you think everything was going okay it goes boom again and we are led through a series of twist and turns, yes a couple of them were slightly suspected but a couple of them threw me backwards when they were revealed.

Antonia must be one of the most unluckiest but very strong female characters I have ever come across and I genuinely had some sympathy for her. Finn I wanted to slap a few times or more and at one point I really didn't get him. 
The side characters I loved too especially Finn's best friend Gavin and Antonia's cousin Mary. Brad was a bit of a mystery and I would like to know more on him to understand why he did what he did a bit better. (sorry that's a bit cryptic so you have to read it to find out what I mean) The whole Gaby and Mike scenario as well is a bit mysterious, we didn't see much of Mike in this book so will we get more of their story?

Overall I loved this book and I hope it isn't the last we see of all these characters as I for one need more.


Reviewed by Claire Lamb 




One phone call. 
One secret. 
One moment changed us all. 
Everything is different now and learning to survive all over again comes with a price. 
Deception, heartbreak, and sorrow implode the relationships that were once strong. 
The lines are drawn, who will cross it?












No comments:

Post a Comment