Wednesday 2 March 2016

Review: Until It's Right by Jamie Howard

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
I've been anxious for more from this author ever since finishing up Until We Break a few months ago. I think she completely outdid herself with this one! Until It's Right was so different than her first but just as captivating. It is filled with secrets and angst and laughter and will have you not wanting to put it down! I literally read this book in one setting, I loved it that much!
To be honest, I kind of didn't like Haley when we first met her in Until We Break, but not because of the person she was. I solely disliked her for the fact she came between the heroine and hero getting back together. As we learn her back story and get to really know who she is, I completely sympathized with her and felt every single emotion that she was feeling. I completely fell in love with Haley and Kyle! They have an intense connection from the first time they meet!
I loved how the plot was so original to me. I've never read anything like this before. Haley is convinced she has met her Perfect match but when she is accidentally given the wrong number, she starts to confide in the stranger on the other side. What she doesn't know is that her stranger turned confidante is actually her new coworker, Kyle. Not knowing what to do he decides to keep that fact a secret from her. When things start heating up between the two of them, he has to decide whether or not to risk losing the woman he's quickly falling in love with.
I can't wait to see what the author has in store for us next, and I hope it is real soon!
 
Reviewed by Ashley Ziegler
 
 
Haley Mitchell is tired of moping. With her broken heart repaired with a thick layer of duct tape, she’s ready to put her ex behind her and move on. After a chance encounter in a club, she’s convinced she’s met Mr. Perfect. But when he accidentally gives her the wrong number, the stranger on the other end of her texts becomes her confidant.

Kyle Lawson has always had more luck with computers than women. So when the new temp, Haley, arrives, he has the misfortune of falling for her, only to land firmly in the friend zone. But when he learns the mysterious woman he’s been texting is actually Haley, he keeps the entire thing a secret.

As things move straight from platonic to decidedly hot, Kyle must come clean about his secret texting identity and risk losing the woman he’s fallen in love with.
  
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment