Wednesday 2 March 2016

Review: Lost by D.H. Sidebottom & Ker Dukey

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
WOW!!!!!!
Lost is amazing, suspenseful, twisty and dark and i loved every single minute, i couldn't get enough and inhaled it in one sitting.
Winter and Summer haven't been handed the best start to life until a second chance at life is given and grabbed with both hands.
Winter is travelling up to see Summer for her birthday when she gets there she greeted to police, her sister has vanished.
Winter takes it upon herself to investigate and get her sister back, she is soon reunited with a police officer from her past.
As Winter starts to dig she finds out some seriously twisted information, will this place her in danger? Will she find out who has Summer?
This book has everything i love and need in a book, suspense that intense it has me on the edge of my seat and so so dark, Lost is now my favourite book so far of 2016!!!! Go and one click!!!
 
Reviewed by Gemma Curran
 
 
We came from nothing and were given a second chance at life, and life was pretty good until it tipped on its axis and my world came tumbling down around me.

My Baby Sister is missing…
Stolen…
Lost…

I’ve never felt this helpless before now, the vacant hole inside me expanding with each passing second of not knowing where she is.
What’s she going through?
Is she hurt?
Suffering?
Alive?

The more I learn of her disappearance the more fear implants itself inside my heart, hardening - darkening.
The world is a depraved place, full of evil lurking behind normality.
Behind smiles.
Behind deception and facades.

She needs me and I will do whatever it takes to find her.
Whatever.
Whatever.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment