Monday 14 March 2016

Review: Fly (Velocity #1) by Molly McLain

*****4.5 Stars*****
 
 
I absolutely loved Fly, i also loved Colton Wade he is perfect BBF material.
Colton is a FMX rider, Colton has hit big time with his riding and modelling contracts but something is missing from his life and that is Taylor his best friend who still lives in his home town.
Taylor has put her life on hold to help her mother with her father, one night completely destroyed the father she knew and loved, this man is the total opposite of the loving father she knew.
One night changes the whole dynamics of their relationship, not to say they haven't tested the water and flirted with each other before this night but could they ever or want to go back to just friends?
Who could get in their way of happiness? ( this character had my blood boiling).
I loved the main characters and the secondary characters,plot was good and i inhaled it in two nights i couldn't stop reading, only downside is now waiting for book two, i have now discovered a new author, excellent start to a new series.
 
Reviewed by Gemma Curran
 
 
Meet Colton Wade, FMX rider...

I’m just a small town guy who caught a lucky break. Now I’m living the dream, on the brink of high-flying super-stardom. But something’s missing.

That something is Taylor.

She’s my best friend. The one who makes me want to push harder and higher. The one I fall back on when shit gets tough. The one I’d give it all up for.

I’d do anything to protect her. To make her dreams come true too.

But a single night changes everything.

And now the one she needs protection from...is me.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment