Wednesday 16 September 2015

Review: Vagrant (Condemned #4) by Gemma James

*****4.5 Stars*****
 
 
This book picks up where book three left us shattered.
This book finally calms down in the Dark and Gritty department. But I assure you it doesn't calm down the plotting.
Alex has to make a life for herself at the way book three left us. Was she able to do that?? Has she finally gained independence on her own??
Rafe, he's just been through so much. It's amazing what a justice system can turn an innocent man into. Can Rafe tame that monster and finally live a life in some light without all that darkness constantly torturing his soul??
You'll get these answers and more in this book.
There is one part I didn't get my answers to. And it involves one of my favorite side characters that I came to love as much as Rafe and Alex.
So will this be it for these characters or will Ms. James give us more?? Frankly, I could be happy the way everything tied up. Why wouldn't I want more though? These books and characters have a story I won't forget anytime soon.
I would recommend these books.
 
Reviewed by Amy Kormanik-Jones
 
Synopsis
 
This is the conclusion to Alex and Rafe's story.

I’ve finally got what I want.

Rafe Mason loves me.
He’s forgiven me.
Survived for me.
Killed for me.

But is it enough?

His darkness owns me.
Consumes me.
Bends me.
Heals me.
Loving him shouldn’t be this hard.
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment