Saturday 19 September 2015

Review: Dirty Bad Strangers (Dirty Bad #3) by Jade West

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
Lets get a few things out of the way first before I deliver the good part.
1. This CAN be read as a stand alone.
2. This is a fetish type book. It's a good way for sure to push a readers limits.
3. The words AREN'T spelled wrong. These characters are from London. So of course they would speak and spell the same way.
4. Football, this is UK football (American soccer) so the game isn't played wrong.
Okay, now the good stuff.
If you have read Wrong and Savage, you know Ms. West is one to write things to push the readers boundaries in fetish/BDSM. This book is no different.
What is the fetish this time?? You'll have to read and find out.
I loved Gemma/Lucy in this book. She's our main character, she's a sex phone operator. She wasn't the "perfect" girl we read in most books. She was real. She has the meaty bones and a beautiful personality to complete her. She has a kind heart, she's spunky, and you guessed it, DIRTY!!
Next we have Jason. He's the professional baller. Perfect everything on the outside. Life has been a whirlwind for him over the years. Until he makes that phone call and for once he starts to think there is hope that he will be able to finally be happy. But Jason also comes with some baggage. The moody, I-want-to-throat-punch-you wife.
Don't say I can't read this if it's cheating and a love-triangle. Just please give it a chance.
The story starts off strong from first page up until the last page.
These characters and even the side ones (Masque, anyone??) had me smiling, yelling, and swearing. May have even blushed at some of these steamy parts.
I'm also excited for Ms. West, it's like watching your child grow. Her writing just grows stronger with each book. She's definitely one to keep an eye on in the world of 'Taboo' writing. I can't wait to see what she tackles next.
 
Reviewed by Amy Kormanik-Jones
 
Synopsis
 
He calls me his dirty girl.
He’s just a caller, a sex line client, an anonymous pervert like all the others.
Except he isn’t.
He’s under my skin… his voice, his laugh, his twisted fantasies.
He wants to watch me with other men. Lots of other men.
He wants me blindfolded and bound and taken by strangers until I’m a used-up mess.
Then he wants to take me himself.
I should hang up, report him to my supervisor.
But I won’t. I can’t…
… because I want him, too.

Gemma Taylor was born to be a chatline operator. Her filthy mouth and a filthier imagination make her hot property on sex chat. The hours are great and the money’s even better. She’s onto a good thing; finding her feet in the big smoke of London with a couple of old school friends.
Until he calls.
The rules of chatline are clear: no personal information, no breaches of confidentiality, and absolutely no other forms of communication of any kind.
So why is she giving him her number? Why the hell is she planning on blindfolding herself and leaving her door unlocked for him?
Gemma Taylor’s in deep.
And she’s about to get deeper.
Much, much deeper.
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment