Monday 14 September 2015

Review: Manwhore +1 (Manwhore #2) by Katy Evans

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
***RAISES BOTH HANDS IN THE AIR*** I call DIBS on Malcolm Saint!
I have to say this is probably the best book I've read in a while. I tend to guage my love of a book by how much I get those little knots in my belly. This book didn't just give me knots, it gave me a great big ball of rope.
The story is told in Rachel's point of view and begins virtually where book one ended. I really felt, along with Rachel, her despair at the loss of Malcolm. What made this book so suspenseful for me, was that Rachel simply couldn't anticipate what Malcolm felt about her, therefore for us readers this was like being kept as much in the dark as she was. She was constantly questioning why he did the things he did. Did he still have feelings for her?
I'm no stranger to hot under the collar sex scenes and this book certainly didn't disappoint on that count. What I found was that there was just the right blend of the act itself along with Rachels emotions throughout.
It isn't often I complete a book in one sitting. Usually day to day life gets in the way, things like sleep, caring for the family etc. I'm telling you, I made the family fend for itself the day I started reading this book.
I'm purposely not discussing this story. I feel the synopsis tells the reader all you need to know and for those who haven't read book 1, I urge you to, because I personally thought the Hot, millionaire/billionaire book boyfriends had had their day, that is until I met Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. He's proof that there's more than enough room for another fictional CEO.
 
Reviewed by Louise Dale
 
Synopsis
 
Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment