Monday 14 September 2015

Review: Stone Deep (Stone Brothers, #3) by Tess Oliver & Anna Hart

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
I am so sorry to see this series end as I have really enjoyed each of the stories.
I have loved Slade through the other books and couldn't wait for his story and it didn't disappoint. Slade is hot and hilarious, the things he says throughout this book had me laughing out loud. I thought Britton was a great character, she was a little nuts but not a down beaten character that gave Slade a run for his money in the sass department.
Slade and Britton meet when he rescues her from a bar brawl and their connection initially seems like a hot one night stand but revenge plays a hand in bringing them back together and plays a part in where their story takes them as Slade agrees to help Britton track down her sisters ex for answers to her death. Along the way things quickly change for the two of them but Slade senses Britton is holding back on him and is left reeling when the truth comes out.
A brilliant conclusion to this great series and I loved this book I think the best of the series. Just sad that there isn't a few more Stone brothers out there.
 
Reviewed by Vikki Ryan
 
Synopsis
 
SLADE
She was gone. She’d been so unreal, I almost wondered if I'd just imagined her. But her sweet perfume still lingered on my skin and on the sheets. I couldn't get rid of the disappointing feeling that kept inching into my gut knowing that I wasn't ever going to see her again.

BRITTON Something about him made me want to forget anything that troubled me and throw all caution and reason and rational thought to the wind.

Slade Stone needs to straighten out his life. It's time, he decides, to get a real job, steer clear of trouble and think about a future. But his good intentions go completely awry when Britton Henley stumbles into his life and his heart. Now, like it or not, Slade is in deep.

Britton Henley is out for one thing—revenge. The last thing she expected on her path to avenge her twin sister's death was to lose her heart to Slade Stone.
  
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Authors:


No comments:

Post a Comment