Thursday 25 June 2015

Review: Shattered by You (Tear Asunder #3) by Nashoda Rose

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
This is Crisis and Haven's story and the 3rd book in the Tear Assunder series. Crisis is the playboy guitarist of the band Tear Assunder and Haven is the long lost sister of Ream, also a member of Tear Assunder. You need to have read the other books in the series first.
Haven was thought to be long dead by her brother, and they both had a horrendous childhood but those horrors didn't stop for Haven when she became an adult. Her free will was stripped from her from a young age and she experienced some truly horrific ordeals. As a result she is very damaged and broken, but can a friendship with Crisis of all people help her find her 'normal'.
I absolutely love this series, the whole group of characters and I find Nashoda Rose's writing style makes for really enjoyable books. If you enjoyed the previous books in this series then this one is a no brainer, you need to find out about Haven's dark past and also see Crisis get knocked on his a$$, both literally and figuratively! If this series is new to you then I can't recommend it enough, this is one of a few series that I tell everyone to read! Just make sure you read the series in order.
 
Blurb
 
What started out as a deal quickly became a friendship that conquered monsters.

I killed, but I escaped hell.
Emotionless. Disconnected. Cold. A mannequin. It’s what I’d become in order to survive the years held in captivity. I was able to endure the abuse and devastating loss as long as I remained detached.

But he wouldn't let me.
Crisis, the bass guitarist in my brother’s rock band, Tear Asunder. He’s cocky, rude, a total man-whore. But the rock star has far more beneath the surface of his inked skin, and he’s determined to make me laugh again.
He made me a "deal", but really, it was blackmail.
His terms were simple. Until his playful honesty became the building blocks to something unexpected. Something strong enough to pull me from the eye of the storm.

Because even though I escaped years of abuse, it didn’t mean I was free.
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:


No comments:

Post a Comment