Wednesday 17 June 2015

Review: Desired & Dominated (Enchanted #3) by Eva Simone

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
I have loved this series and was intrigued by Nate & Sofia’s individual stories as we caught snippets of them in the first two books and so I was excited to finally get their story together and WOW what a story, what a way to end a series. Eva has surpassed herself with the strength and beauty of this addition to the Enchanted Series by far. And Eva once again brings us a story full of angst and tribulations that have you wanting to throw your kindle; she really does this aspect of a story so well and keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Nate and Sofia are both broken characters as a result of incidents in their childhoods that have ultimately paved their way in life for them, both seek control and release in a similar area Nate as a Dom and Sofia as a sub. However, these aspects of their personalities are kept secret from everyone around them and despite having immense feelings for each other they have never acted on them until now. On Nate’s part due to Sofia being his best friend Simon’s little sister and knowing that the dynamic of any relationship would have to be as a Dom & sub and that would not be accepted by their group.
Nate and Sofia keep testing each other with a tease and a flirt until Sofia finds her controlled life as a ballerina coming apart and Nate is there to help prop her up but is it enough? When Sofia hits rock bottom Nate seems to be the rock she needs to recover and move on but Nate can see that she needs the structure that dance and ballet bring her as much as the control of her Dom.
This is by far one of the best BDSM themed books I have ever read but don’t be put off if that isn’t your thing because this is not the typical controlling master swinging his whip kind of story. Eva has delivered a true representation of a true Master and his sub in a beautiful, eloquent story that is sometimes hot and often heartbreaking as Nate and Simone work through their differences and expectations of each other until they come to the point where a Master proves he will do anything for his sub and her wellbeing even if it breaks him apart to do so. The ending and the prologue totally tore me apart.
I am so sad to see this series end and am sat thinking of other characters we could possibly get the story on so it doesn’t have to end, the members of Nate’s band Flaming Embers maybe?
 
Blurb
 
****CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE NOVEL****
From Amazon best-selling romance and erotica author, Eva Simone, comes the final book in the Enchanted Series
Sofia Mantovani is my best friend’s younger sister, and the girl I’ve been in love with for 8 years. She has no idea who or what I really am. I hide it, forcing myself to ignore my deepest desire to dominate her. Being around her is the sweetest form of torture, but she can never be mine. I can never drag her into my world. To her I will always be Nate, but that’s not who I really am…
I am Master Callaghan.
Nate Callaghan is my brother’s best friend, and the man who has owned me since the moment we met. I’ve never told him how I feel, or who I really am. If he knew the darkest parts of me, he would never look at me the same way again, but something about him calls to me. I crave his control. I always have. I know him for who he really is…
I was born to be his Submissive.
When a single moment of weakness brings Nate and Sofia together, their lives are forever changed. A cataclysmic joining of two souls. They are drawn to each other in ways that they cannot ignore, but when life takes an unforeseen turn, can Nate save her from the one thing that threatens to destroy them?
Can he save Sofia…from herself?
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment