Monday 29 August 2016

Review: Mason (Striking Back #2) by S.M. Shade

*****5 Stars*****


Mason is the second book in the Striking Back series and book two follows on from where we were left hanging.
There is so much that goes on in this book. An abundance of drama, tears, fear and love carry you through this story.
Mason, who you no doubt fell for in book #1, is a great character. He's strong, loyal and protective but he has a few secrets too.
Evie has had a lot to deal with. Shutting herself off from her emotions has kept her "safe" but lonely. Just when she thinks she may be able to open up, she's thrown another curveball.
Will things work out for this couple, or will things continue to come between them?
I loved book #2 more than book #1 but both are great stories. They're quick and easy to read (I finished book #2) in just a few hours and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I did.
The sub-characters are great too and I can't wait to read Parker and Alex's stories next.

Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer


From the moment I saw her, I wanted her in my bed.

I should've stopped there.

Everly Hall burst into my complicated life and changed it forever. I'm a fighter, but I had no defense against this beautiful, stubborn woman.
Now, I stand to lose everything I have, everything I am. My secrets are dangerous, and put more lives at stake than my own. I intended to tell her in time, but my time is up.

Everything rests on Everly.




No comments:

Post a Comment