Tuesday 28 February 2017

Review: Throne of Truth by Pepper Winters

*****5 Stars*****



Pepper Winters is a master at leaving everything balancing on a knife-edge and this conclusion to the Crown of Lies Duet is exactly that.

Throne of Truth is the conclusion to this duet, following Crown of Lies (book #1) which ends on quite a cliffhanger. We seamlessly pick up where we left off and as you become swept away in the flow of this nail biting story, you're suddenly thrust into something that pulls you deeper, repeatedly.

The characters' lives are as intwined as ever and still so filled with passion, lies, vengeance and lust. It's palpable and instantly carries you away.

This duet is not as dark as some of Pepper Winters' work but it perfectly encompasses everything we come to expect from her. They seduce, ensnare and beguile. 
I highly recommend these two books.

Reviewed by Vivienne Kauffer 



The thrilling conclusion to Crown of Lies from New York Times Bestseller, Pepper Winters

“My body blinded me while his lies destroyed me. Penn Everett swept me from my world and into his, and when his lies fell apart, I finally opened my eyes to the truth. The awful, terrible truth.”

Noelle Charlston had it all: her company, a love affair, power and protection. 
However, she didn’t pay attention, and in one night, everything she believed in, everyone she trusted turned out to be worse than fake. 
Now, she has no one to help her. No one to free her. 
She’s on her own and has to make the choice. 
Who to believe? 
Who to fight?






No comments:

Post a Comment