Thursday 28 May 2015

Review: Arrow's Hell (Wind Dragons MC #2) by Chantal Fernando

****4 Stars****
 
 
Loving this series and have to say you really do need to read the first book to fully appreciate Arrow’s Hell as there are a lot of references to past events that the author has brought into the story. It was great to see a few of the characters from book one and see how they were faring. As such there may be spoilers in my review if you haven’t read Dragon’s Lair.
We catch up with Arrow in the prologue and find him still reeling from the death of Mary five years on, he is living a lonely existence that he has enforced on himself through his guilt at her death. My heart hurt for Arrow, not that he’d appreciate that much, but it was hard to see him punishing himself for events he had no control over. Arrow is completely different in his character from the rough but lovable guy we met in Dragons lair and is now quite harsh and cold.
Anna is the little sister of Rake a member of the MC who has recently returned to town after finishing college and wants to reunite with her brother but he wants her to accept him as a member of the club so she is pulled into the thick of the club and accepted as one of their own. Anna is a great character she is strong, feisty and very independent following her rough upbringing and as such she is determined to make her own way in life.
There is an instant attraction between Arrow and Anna but Arrow is having none of it and so pushes Anna away using a multitude of reasons but her being Rake’s sister is the main one. Anna is hurt by Arrows rejections but can’t seem to help the unrequited love she is feeling for the grumpy biker. Soon though Anna is caught up in events that make Arrow realise his feelings for her but is he willing to risk crossing Rake first to take a chance at happiness?
I am really looking forward to the next one in this series and can’t wait to read Tracker’s story.
 
 
Blurb
 
Being the younger sister of a Wind Dragons MC member isn’t as great as you’d think it would be.

I can’t escape the details of my brother’s exploits.
No one tells me anything.
Men who know who I am tend to stay away from me.

And worst of all:
The members of the MC are off-limits.

When Arrow catches my eye, I make it my mission to make him happy again.

When I fall head over heels in love with him, I just hope he will be there to catch me.
And that my brother doesn’t kill him.
 
Pre-Order Links (Releases 16th June):
 
Connect with the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment