Tuesday 18 April 2017

Review: Ends Here (Road To Nowhere #2) by M. Robinson

****4 Stars****




This one was a hard one for me to rate just like the first one. I struggled with the pacing but not nearly as much as I did with the first book. This is Mia & Creed's second book takes off where the cliffhanger leaves us hanging at the end of book one and this book was action packed and filled with tragic events, sexy times, emotional moments, drama, and maybe even a HEA. You'll have to one-click to find that out.

I really liked Creed in this book!! His love for Mia is unwavering and he proves that to her over and over again throughout both books. He is so deserving of her whereas he had made me question him in book one. He was such a great mix of alpha and sweet and perfect for Mia. I loved Mia even more in this book and felt for everything she had to endure. I may have even shed a tear or two. I just wanted to take her into my arms and give her a big huge hug. I think she was confused about what she really wanted throughout the second half of this book which is very understandable given her circumstances.

Ends Here was the perfect conclusion to Mia & Creeds story and I couldn't have hoped for a better story. That epilogue alone; swoon! Thanks M for another awesome story!



Reviewed by Ashley Ziegler




Ashes to ashes.
Dust to dust.
And all that fucking shit.
I had killed.
I had sacrificed.
The innocent and the corrupt. I knew blood and I knew violence.
Never imagining I could know love too.
Mia Ryder was a woman to love. To cherish. To fucking claim. Now, forever, and
every day in between.
If there was anyone I’d go to Hell and back for, it was her.
Even if it meant, going to war with…
My fucking brother.














No comments:

Post a Comment