Tuesday 4 April 2017

Review: The Castle (Endgame #3) by Skye Warren

*****5 Stars*****



Gabriel and Avery are back in the final book in the Endgame trilogy and this was my favorite book of the three. Avery is now seemingly safe thanks to Gabriel, but she is starting to wonder if safety is worth trading her freedom for. Gabriel may be protecting her, but she feels like she is a captive in a prison of his making.

Gabriel and Avery were all kinds of hot throughout this trilogy and I loved that we get a lot of time with just these two and their relationship in this book. Like the previous books, there is a lot of action and suspense and I found myself surprised by a twist I wasn't expecting. Watching what they go through as they try to deal with the threat to Avery had me glued to each page.

Warren does dark well and this trilogy was no exception. I loved that Gabriel never really softened throughout the three books. Yes, He let Avery into his heart, but he still was just as harsh and demanding in book three as he began in book one. Avery grew a lot over the course of the three books and by the end they were a perfectly matched pair imo. I loved this book and highly recommend the whole trilogy if you enjoy dark reads!


Reviewed by Rosemary Feil 





I’m safe in the ivory tower Gabriel Miller made for me. That’s what he says. Enemies lurk outside, waiting to strike. An army of enemies held back by these walls.

Except some animal instinct warns me the danger is much closer. It’s already here. Is Gabriel Miller my protector or my enemy? Is this house a castle or a cage?

There’s nowhere for me to go, no one left for me to trust.

No escape from a past determined to capture its prize.












No comments:

Post a Comment