Thursday 30 April 2015

Review: Fisher's Light (Fisher's Light #1) by Tara Sivec

*****5 Stars*****
 
 
 
Wow! I am blown away by the versatility of this author! From the author that brought us the brilliantly hilarious Chocolate Lovers and Chocoholics series comes thus emotional, thought-provoking and truly beautiful love story. I knew going into this story that it would be totally different from those series' but I was still amazed at how versatile Tara Sivec's writing was, you cannot tell that it is even the same author, w...hich just clearly shows the range of her talent.
This is a story of a love that can withstand anything life throws in their paths, Lucy's and Fisher's story was simply beautiful and one that will stay with me for a long time. The issues they faced are very real and I'm sure a lot of people can relate. I think Tara did a brilliant job telling their story and shedding some light on issues that a lot of people have or are struggling through.
This is an amazing story that will inspire and capture your heart from beginning to end. I definitely recommend this book!
 
Blurb
 
Fisher,
I guess this is it, huh? After fourteen years together, starting a life of our own on this island, five deployments and countless letters I’ve written you through it all, I finally go out to the mailbox and see something I’ve always dreamed of: an envelope with your handwriting on it. For one moment, I actually thought you’d changed your mind, that all the awful things you said to me were just your way of coping after everything you’d been through. I was still here, Fisher. I was still here, holding my breath, waiting for you to come back even though you told me you never would. You always said you’d find your way back to me. Out of all the lies you’ve told me, this one hurts the most.

Enclosed you will find the signed divorce papers, as requested.
I hope you find what you’re looking for. I’m sorry it wasn’t me.
Lucy


To get the ending they want, Lucy and Fisher will have to go back to the beginning. Through the good and the bad, they’ll be reminded of why they always made their way back to each other, and why this time, one way or another, it will be the last time.
  
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the Author:




No comments:

Post a Comment