Monday 13 April 2015

Review: The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 & 2 by Bink Cummings

The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 (MC Chronicles #1) by Bink Cummings
 
*****5 Stars*****
 
 
I bought this book because I'd heard good things about it and let's face it, I'm a sucker for a good MC book.
As is my usually MO, I didn't read the synopsis or any reviews but decided to go in blind...I like to be surprised that way.
Well, my first surprise (I know, I'm a little dim) was to come to the realisation that it's a story of Eva "Bink" Cummings' life! Yup, that's right, she's written a book to tell the tale of her life and it's bloody brilliant!
Bink has been in love with her big bad biker pres forever but he seems oblivious....after all, she's just a biker brat. But Bink has something over Big (who is super hot - I'm rather envious!) and she is the only one who's able to tame his fearsome temper.
This amazing story pulled me in immediately and I read it in one short sitting. It's brilliantly written and feels so real that you can't help loving all the characters you encounter.
I've already got Vol.2 lined up and believe me, I'll be starting it immediately! I need more Bink and Big D*ck!
 
Blurb
 
I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family the Sacred Sinners.

Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes, my entire life.

My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings, and this is my story.

How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem.

Steamy Adult romance
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+
 
Buy Links:
 
 
The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 2 (MC Chronicles #2) by Bink Cummings
 
*****5 Stars*****
 
 
As this is Vol.2 in the MC Chronicles, it's imperative that you read Vol.1 first and as such, this review may contain spoilers.
Bink has fled...she's deserted her MC family...or have they deserted her? It's neither really but circumstances dictate that she only has a little contact with a few members but it's the only way she can see her future.
Beneath her new shiny exterior, the "her" she allows her new life to see, she's still the same strong feisty woman she's always been. She's just a little more cagey, a little battered and no longer shows her true colours.
Bink has made a life for herself but is forced home, back to the MC, to celebrate a joyous occasion. She's dreading it though, knowing that she'll have to face the mother that's always told her what a disappointment she is, her stuck up, pretentious sisters and worst of all, the love of her life that's moved on and forgotten her, Big.
She's also bringing her straight-laced boyfriend home with her, which is hilarious in places. The term "fish out of water" never more aptly fitted a scene such as this!
This book made me want to scream and cry! My poor kindle has been in danger of being thrown against the wall. I love Bink and her strong, sassy nature but I wanted to slap her a few times too (which is shameful when thinking about the fact that she isn't a fictional character) I apologise Bink but you wrote it!
I need Vol.3 now....I want to see what happens next in the story of this woman's life.
 
Blurb
 
Note: Must Read The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 1, previously.

When changing life's course, you never consider what twisted curve-ball fate might dump in your lap. Growing up in the MC, then gaining my own personal Independence was not only a curse, it was a blessing. So when I decided to say fu*k my past and embraced my future, away from the only place I called home, I tried to re-invent myself, by becoming the woman I am today.
Until, one day, fate reared its ugly head, forcing me to return to the place I ran from. The place where I had no choice but to face HIM. And hide the biggest secret of my life, as I wallowed in silent fear, of the insurmountable repercussions it would evoke when anyone found out the truth.

Steamy Adult romance
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+
 
Buy Links:
 
Connect with the author:
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment