Monday 16 January 2017

Review: Dominate Me (Luminous #1) by Stacey Lynn

****4 Stars****


I'm always excited about a new BDSM series, especially when it is the start of a new series written by an author I have enjoyed reading previously. Dominate Me begins Stacey Lynn's new Luminous series.
Haley is fresh out of a failed marriage and is ready to explore her sexuality, more specifically her desire to submit. When she meets Dylan, the owner of Luminous, it seems like the perfect opportunity to explore her submissive nature. Dylan is sure that Haley is the perfect submissive for his friend, Jensen.
Jensen has been out of the scene and suppressing his desires for two years. He isn't completely convinced when Dylan calls him, but after taking one look at Haley, he is instantly drawn to her innocence. They agree to play and explore her submissive nature, keeping things only physical. As time goes on, Jensen wants to take things to another level, but Haley refuses, wanting to protect herself from more heartache. Can Haley and Jensen overcome their fears and take another chance on love?
I very much enjoyed this story and both the main characters and the secondary cast of characters. I did find myself frustrated a few times with Haley and Jensen, though I did understand their fear given their pasts. I also could have done with a tiny bit less past relationship angst, but on the whole this was an enjoyable and solid start to a new series.

Reviewed by Rosemary Feil


Welcome to Luminous: where your pleasure is our purpose. Fan-favorite author Stacey Lynn tantalizes readers with a sensual new series. 

Haley 

The first time I felt Master Jensen's presence beside me, I knew he would be the one to show me all the kinky pleasures of Luminous. 

That I would give my body to him. Begin my journey to sexual freedom at his feet. 

But when I dared raise my eyes to his, I saw he would get a part of me no man had had before: my trust. 

Jensen 

From the instant I saw her blush, I was captivated. 

There was power in her innocence—a power I quickly controlled. 

Every moan, every cry, every new awakening was mine. I pushed her boundaries and watched her sexual confidence grow…knowing that in the end, I would have to let her go. 

I know the price of love and I'm not willing to pay it. 

I dominated her body and she enthralled my heart. But I have to walk away before I ruin the one I love. 

Again. 



Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/2jdvPo4 
Amazon USA - http://amzn.to/2jdvVw8



No comments:

Post a Comment